What is BIM?
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that equips architecture, engineering, and construction professionals with the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM)
BIM benefits your business
BIM processes have helped countless firms in diverse industries operate more productively, produce higher-quality work, attract more talent, and win new business. With a rising number of government and commercial organizations mandating BIM, now is the time to consider implementing BIM at your firm.
Autodesk’s BIM solutions for building design can help you to:
- Improve project understanding and decision making
- Share and use the same consistent data across the project lifecycle
- Respond quickly to change with procecesses that are smarter and faster
Why choose Autodesk BIM solutions?
- Advanced technology for design, visualization, simulation, and coordination
- Comprehesive workflow solutions with interoperability to help maintain data fidelity and support greater efficiency
- Business agility made possible with desktop, cloud, web, and mobile platforms along with cost-effective packaging to meet changing project needs
Learn more about how BIM can help you optimize your work and company processes.