You could spend hours each day managing data. Or, you could let Vault Professional manage it for you. Even if you are already using Vault Basic, you could gain even more by going Pro.
Here are some of the valuable features you might be missing if you stop at Vault Basic:
- Document revision and change management
- CAD-linked bills of materials
- Visual data management and dashboard reporting
- Collaboration across multiple departments within an organization
- Integration with ERP
- Multisite deployment
- Support for AutoCAD LT, Inventor LT and Revit Architecture, MEP and Structure.
Vault Professional is a paid for product.
Autodesk Vault Professional includes all of the features of Vault Workgroup plus Microsoft SharePoint integration, Revit integration, BOM management, automated engineering change orders, multisite scalability, active directory authentication, 3rd-party CAD software integrations support, business system integration and Web access.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products.
Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +61 (03) 8400 4597.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Named User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users.
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists.