Get more done, together.
Connected teams are efficient teams. Studio® in Bluebeam® Revu® allows you to easily invite team members from anywhere in the world to collaborate in real-time and finish projects faster.
NEW | Keep track of who said what
Mark up at the same time together using Studio Sessions and automatically track all comments, now with a visual cue to help you find the latest conversations.
Speed up design reviews
Live activity feed helps improve communication across teams
NEW | Customise collaboration permissions
Newly enhanced process for setting permissions ensures the right people have access to the right information from the start.
Finish projects on time, every time.
Revu gives you a centralised place to create, annotate and share documents, so projects always stay on track and teams are aligned every step of the way.
Manage projects in the cloud
Store and manage entire projects in the cloud using Studio Projects and invite teammates from anywhere to edit
Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy
Automatically track edits in the Markups List and easily communicate changes for faster, more accurate quality reviews
NEW | Get the data you need, faster
Improved Markups List filters allow you to quickly access the data you need and save frequently used filters
Simplify tasks from start to finish.
Stop juggling platforms. Revu offers a wealth of powerful tools and plugins to help simplify tasks from kickoff to handoff.
NEW | Open, view, and edit SharePoint documents
Securely open documents stored in SharePoint® from any current browser in Revu
NEW | Build better bids
Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy, now with real-time running totals as you draw
Keep documents organised
Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organised
Bluebeam Revu 20 comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme®.
The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customisable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customisable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu.
The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favourite CAD software.
The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation: Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
Revu is offered in perpetual and Open Licensing Formats
Bluebeam Perpetual Licensing registers Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme on a per seat basis using a serial number and product key. Bluebeam offers discounts for volume purchases of five or more seats. These discounts are provided on a per transaction basis. We strongly recommend including annual maintenance with your order, which ensures that you have access to the most current version of the software.
Bluebeam Open Licensing is a cloud-based floating license system that allows organisations to authorise user access to all of the features in Revu eXtreme (version 2015.5 and higher) concurrently, from a pool of shared seats. Open Licensing brings flexibility and the benefits of volume software licensing to organisations of all sizes. Open Licensing is an annual subscription, priced by volume. Seats may be added to an existing Open License at any time. Active subscriptions are entitled to free upgrades and premium technical support.
NOT available to purchase on our eStore, contact us for more information.
Upgrade / Crossgrade your Bluebeam Revu licenses?
Fill out the form below and one of the representative will contact you shortly.
Add Maintenance to get the most out of Revu
Purchase Maintenance with Revu 20 to get:
√ A low annual cost and affordable way to receive all the latest releases
√ The option to purchase Bluebeam Enterprise to manage licenses and users online.
√ Bluebeam’s premium phone and email support